2011年6月21日星期二

Graphic design??

Q:Why you choice UTAR?
Let me start my story,
I choices graphic design because it is 30% of my interest and 70% to fulfill my parent's demand to graduate form a University(so that i can get a better job?!)
Ya,in this age,graduate from a university is common and a normal qualification to get a basic salary job.
And why UTAR ? OF COURSE it is affordable and my parent strongly recommendation!
Because of no choice then here My choice~  


Q:Then why you choose Graphic Design?
After i analysis for my reasons,i found that it is because
1.I influence from my brother that study Graphic Design also
2.My SPM result is enable to study in UTAR and 100% free in foundation
3.Graphic Design seem to become more easy compare with engineering or accountant 
4.It is a freestyle stuff


In fact,i don't indicate that what i study is my future career in my life.I study GD since it is my part of interest and I will like to figure out many method and amazing works from other famous artist. =] 


(But what i figure out is many students study because of EXAM but not for the knowledge,so for those subjects that do not has exam,they don't even take down their notes because it seem not important?huh?)


Q:What am i doing in my future years?
After i read a book name 'Rich dad poor dad',i totally change my mind


What my plan of life before read this book is..
-After i graduate form UTAR,when i will be 23 year old(in case of no repeated course),i will start a employee life about a year of 30 to 40 year to earn my first pot of gold.Then after i retirement i will operate a cake/cafe shop(Ya.One of my dream in my life.) and enjoy my life until i die.And maybe get some time to travel around the world?~A common lifestyle and a happy ending izit?


But the reality come,after i read the book


  
It is a very famous book by Robert Kiyosaki.
''A large part of Kiyosaki's teachings focus on generating passive income by means of investment opportunities, such as real estate and businesses, with the ultimate goal of being able to support oneself by such investments alone.''


References: http://www.wikisummaries.org/Rich_Dad,_Poor_Dad


I rearrange my plan for my life.
For future 5 years(when i'm 25 years old),i will involve in a business school rather than find a job immediate and start a busy work life after school.
What my idea is,seek for a big picture for my life.
I want to escape form a 'Rat Race'(A theory that teach in the book ''RD,PD'')
Although working is a common ways to earn money but it is not a advisable way to earn A LOT of money.
''Money,the basic thing to survive and fulfill ideal.''
I would like to bring along my family travel around and become a blogger because i like blogging and photographing.Furthermore , I want to collect the souvenirs from different country and exhibit in my cake/cafe shop~




For the  next 10 year,when i am 30 year old.Actually i would like to establish a kindergarten for OKU.And mayb i can teach them how to draw? =]
And also,continue travel around the world.
For the 20 year,when i am 40 year old.
erm,i dont know what i want to do...continue travel around the world??hahaha



Q:What do you hope to get from this class?
I hope that i can explore many knowledge within this class.I love learning and fell like the method of blogging to study is good for me because it is my hobby.

Q:Do you think is History of Art & Design necessary for your(student) larger goals?
Every knowledge is important to me !!
 
 









没有评论:

发表评论